How can I email my pdf form from Chrome?
By default, Chrome uses a built-in PDF viewer to open PDFs. If you disable the built-in PDF viewer, Chrome will use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe which as an option to email the page as an attachment. (There is also an option to email a link but you can’t use that unless the recipient has a user name and password for your database.)
To disable the plug in:
- Open Chrome and type chrome://plugins/ in the address bar
- Scroll down the list until you see the option “Chrome PDF Viewer” and click Disable
- Now go to WEBFORM and print your form as a .PDF
- If you don’t see menu icons at the top of your page, point your mouse towards the bottom of the page and a menu will appear. Click on the Adobe Acrobat icon
- Click on the letter icon near the top of the page and then click on send copy