This page has been setup for our citizens’ convenience to report certain crimes that do not require the presence of a police officer.
You should use the Electronic Reporting Form if you are reporting one of the following crimes:
- Petit Larceny (Less than $500)
- Larceny of Gasoline
- Lost Items or Property
- Harassing/Threatening/Obscene Phone Calls
- Other misdemeanor offenses where there is no physical evidence and the suspect is not present
If you are in fear of your life or you think you are in immediate danger DO NOT USE THESE FORMS.
Call 911 Immediately
Do not use this form if:
- There is a present or continuing danger
- There is physical evidence to be collected.
- If you know where the suspect is, or where he/she resides.
- The crime involves the discharge of a firearm at an occupied building or dwelling.
- The crime involves domestic violence, violation of a protective order or crimes resulting in physical injuries.
- The crime involves significant property loss.
- The crime involves forged documents – including forged checks
- Stolen Vehicles CANNOT be reported on this form.
If the crime does not meet all the criteria above, or if you have a question, call 911 for an emergency or 918-366-8294 for non-emergency and request an officer to be sent to your location
Once the report has been received by the police department, it will be entered forwarded to an officer that will be in contact with you by phone or email. After which a summary may be picked up from records division.
By utilizing and submitting the Bixby Police Department Electronic Report Form you acknowledge, your statement was made voluntarily. You have read it, and to the best to your knowledge it is true and correct. It contains nothing that is not true.
NOTICE: TITLE 21, CRIMES & PUNISHMENT SECTION 491 – PERJURY DEFINED
Every person who having an oath that he/she will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly before any competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any of the cause in which such an oath may by law be administered, willfully and contrary to such oath, states any matter which he/she knows to be false is guilty of perjury.